Posted 19 days ago
Are you due to complete your teacher training this summer? Will you be part of the Early Careers Framework? If you are taking your first steps into the world of teaching, Simply Education have several exciting opportunities for September including long-term contracts and permanent positions.
Simply Education are on the hunt for Early Career Teachers who are searching for their first big opportunities. With September just around the corner, schools are beginning to put plans in place for the next academic year, so now is the time to start your search for the perfect job. Whatever your subject of choice, we would love to hear from you!
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is due to complete their Teacher Training this summer.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-TYU9-KENT