Posted 12 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking passionate nursery staff to work in a variety of nursery and early years settings. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working with students aged between 3-5 and be passionate about aiding their development.
Simply Education work exclusively with a number of schools and nursery's across Lincolnshire and therefore will require additional staff on a full & part time basis during academic year.
This role would be perfect for an experienced nursery nurse or fully qualified teachers. However ECTs and those who have recently graduated from an Education Studies Course will also be considered for this role.
If you have any questions about the process please call Jovita on 01522370172
The Requirements for Early Years & Nursery Specialist:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have experience with the students aged 3-5
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 1.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach EYFS and KS1.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: JOK-EYFS-LINC