Posted 12 days ago
As a result of this, we are actively looking for qualified Nursery and Early Years staff for day-to-day supply roles between now and the end of the summer holidays.
If you have experience working in a nursery environment, and would like to register with Simply Education for the opportunity to gain even more, please click 'Apply Now', or forward an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Hold a Level 1 minimum qualification in child care of early years.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.