Early Years Assistants
Posted 7 days ago
Simply Education are expanding their bank staff team across Central Bedfordshire!
We require nursery/early years assistants who are able to adapt to any setting and fit in with the existing early years team.
Whilst we will consider unqualified assistants, you will still need to have a minimum 6 months experience working with children either in a nursery, pre-school, home based childminding or as an early years teaching assistant.
Benefits of working with Simply Education:
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Experience a range of settings
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will need to provide 2 years references and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The job vacancy you are looking for may be just the click of a button away or call Hannah on 01234 216199
REF: HMR-BEDS-UNQUApply Now