Early Years/Key Stage 1 Teacher
We are seeking an Early Years specialist to teach at one of our rural primary schools. The school has a pleasant community aspect and supportive and welcoming management.
You will be teaching their youngest class, so the emphasis will be on fostering behaviours, basic numeracy, phonics, and so on.
Training and/or experience of delivering and knowledge of the EYFS and lower key stage one curriculum will be a key requirement for success.
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we really want to hear from you!
To be selected and appointed for this fantastic new role, you will:
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher.
- Have expertise in EYFS/reception/foundation stage.
- Have strong classroom management skills: Be able to cultivate great habits in the young pupils that will serve them well in their education to come.
- Creative approach to delivering the early years syllabus, be able to engage and motivate.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
This is a maternity cover starting in January 2020. Selection will be made by November 15th, so please apply right now!!
Besides this fabulous role, Simply Education can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the main stream and independent sector.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
This is maternity cover starts in January 2020. Selection will be made by November 15th, so please apply right now!!