Early Years/Nursery/Key Stage One Teachers
We are recruiting via and online process for two federated schools near to Spalding. Both are seeking staff EYFS/KS1 teachers. If you have the skills to teach this age group, please apply to make a difference in these lovely rural schools.
In EYFS, the emphasis will be on fostering behaviours, basic numeracy, phonics, and so on to set pupils up for ongoing school life. Training and/or experience of delivering and knowledge of the EYFS and lower key stage one curriculum will be a key requirement for success.
If you are able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we really want to hear from you!
To be selected and appointed for this fantastic new role, you will:
- Be an NQT, fully qualified or eperienced Teacher.
- Have expertise in EYFS/reception/foundation stage/KS1 or early KS2.
- Have strong classroom management skills: Be able to cultivate great habits in the young pupils that will serve them well in their education to come.
- Creative approach to delivering the syllabus, be able to engage and motivate.
- Advanced skills in differentiation.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
Besides these roles, Simply Education can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the main stream and independent education sector.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
We are still able to register you to work with Simply Education via video link to enable social distancing.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please apply now!