Early Years Practitioner
Posted 29 days ago
Simply Education is working with a number of early years settings across Lincolnshire area to provide qualified, experienced Early Years Practitioners on a day to day and long term basis.
As Early Years Practitioner you will be required to:
- Have Nursery/EYFS experience
- Hold a Level 2 or Level 3 early years qualification
- Have at least 3 months or more experience in an early years setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Possess a creative approach to learning and development
There are numerous benefits for working with us which include:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 referral scheme
-Online diary of bookings and directions.
If you want to hear more please apply now.
Or call Jovita on 01522370172
REF: JOK-EYNP-2203Apply Now