Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of early years settings across the East Kent area to provide qualified, experienced childcare practitioners on a day to day and long term basis.
You will be required to:
- Have Nursery/EYFS experience
- Hold a Level 2 or Level 3 early years qualification
- Have at least 3 months or more experience in an early years setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Possess a creative approach to learning and development
There are numerous benefits for working with us which include:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher on 01227 903696
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.