Early Years Teacher for Slough Schools January 2021
Posted 14 days ago
Primary Schools in Slough looking for Early Years Teacher from January 2021.
The schools are seeking energetic teachers to join their team and are interested in NQTs or qualified teachers who have a passion for EYFS and for outdoor learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Be an outstanding and innovative teacher
- Have a friendly, approachable manner and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to helping children & parents
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in the KS2 area
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The Key Benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (No Timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
- £75.00 referral scheme
REF: JAO-EYS-SLOUApply Now