Early Years Teacher in Luton Required
Posted 15 days ago
Despite the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic Simply Education are continuing to operate as normal. We are conducting registrations via video link and are providing vital assistance to schools that require supply to help catch up following the lengthy closures.
Simply Education are working with a number of local Primary Schools to recruit EYFS specialists for day-to-day supply work. There will be numerous opportunities for work in different schools in the local area and would possibly suit a teacher that is looking for flexibility in their work and life balance.
To be a successful Early Years teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an EYFS setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility
REF: SMR-EYFS-LU22Apply Now