Posted 24 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of local Primary Schools to recruit EYFS specialists for day-to-day supply work. There are currently numerous opportunities for work in different schools in the local area to commence immediately. This role would possibly suit a teacher that is looking for flexibility in their work and life balance.
To be a successful Early Years teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an EYFS setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Stephen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV.REF: SMR-EYFS-LU32