Posted 19 days ago
Are you a teacher based in the Bourne area, looking for more flexibility in their work and experienced in Early Years and KS1? If this is you Simply Education want to hear from you.
Simply Education are working with a number of schools in and around Bourne who are seeking additional staff to support with staff absence.
The Teacher will be responsible for managing the classroom as well as developing the learning of the students in the class.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the EYFS/Year 1 curriculum
- Knowledge of Read, Write, Inc is of particular interest
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Will Horspole on 01522 370172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.REF: WHP-EYRYR1-LN22