Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of local Primary Schools to recruit EYFS specialists for day-to-day supply work. There are currently numerous opportunities for work in different schools in the local area and would possibly suit a teacher that is looking for flexibility in their work and life balance.
To be a successful Early Years teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an EYFS setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibilityREF: SMR-EYFS-LU29