East Kent Supply Teachers In Need
With the volume of local business vastly increasing across East Kent, Simply Education are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, enthusiastic and energetic Secondary Trained Teachers, whom are confident and experienced in teaching in Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we really want to hear from you! We are looking for hard working Teachers with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom.
You dedicated Consultant, Terry Sterling understands that everyone’s situation is different and can offer you work suited around your needs. We can offer:
• Day to Day supply (on the day and pre-booked assignments)
• Full Time / Part Time.
• Long Term Contracts,
• Short Term Contracts
• Permanent Opportunities
***If you are a NQT we can help you secure a placement with a view to signing off part of your NQT induction***
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers – Supporting you every step of the way!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in finding out more information please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Terry on 01227 903696