Posted 21 days ago
Are you an Early CareerTeacher living in the Medway area and looking to work with an established local teaching agency to secure your first job? Simply Education is urgently looking for NQTs who have recently graduated or are due to graduate and looking to either earn some money whilst you are still studying or looking for a placement in a primary school.
Simply Education has developed relationships with numerous local Primary schools since our formation in 2006. We work closely with these schools when they require day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent members of staff.
Registering with Simply Education gives you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in Kent and throughout the county.
We are looking for teachers that specialise in KS1 and KS2 and offer a supportive environment where NQTs can thrive. We also offer various courses for NQTs that are run by our specialist Education Consultant and these are all free of charge.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- You will have experience working with children
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available
Many of Simply Educations ECT pool go on to secure their induction year either through Simply Education or in their first permanent role. Supply teaching will help you gain experience in many different settings and help you gain confidence to put you ahead of the rest for any permanent roles you apply for.
Please apply via this advert or contact Lauren Smith at Simply Education in Kent on 01634 926067REF: LLS-RFP1-KENT