Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education are a busy and popular supply agency in Northamptonshire who can offer a variety of work. We specialise in daily supply work, short term positions, long term roles and permanent work. If you are currently available and looking for work on either a full-time or part-time basis please do apply or get in touch to find out more.
We work with many Secondary Schools across the County who have the demand for supply teachers for both daily supply and also longer term and permanent roles. We can offer work to suit what you are looking for. Whether you are looking for a full-time position or a couple of days supply work a month we can tailor to what you are looking for.
If you or someone you know is interested in finding out more about supply then please get in touch today.
Due to COVID19 we are able to offer both face to face registrations or video call registrations.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or ECT Teacher
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: SGD-ECT-NHMP