Education Cover Supervisors
Simply Education works with a number of secondary schools across High Wycombe and surrounding areas; exclusively, with organising cover supervisors for daily, short and long term cover.
Secondary schools in the area are continuously seeking cover supervisors who have UK class room experience, to help within their schools. You will be confident in covering across subjects and secondary year groups, while having strong classroom management.
Such assignments can be flexible to suit your working week, whether that is full time or 2 days per week!
For further information or to find out about further roles available within High Wycombe and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Sam on 01494 980 147 to register.