Posted 12 days ago
Simply Education is working with a lovely school in west Northamptonshire seeking an Engineering Teacher. This is a full time post, ideally starting in September.
The school is looking for someone who has a background in Engineering, whether this be practical or in education. It will be teaching across GCSE and A-Level groups. The team is innovative and require someone with a fresh approach.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools OR Engineering background
- You will have previous experience teaching 14-18 year olds.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.