Posted 3 months ago
Simply Education is working with a lovely school in west Northamptonshire seeking an Engineering Teacher. This is a full time post, ideally starting in January 2024.
The school is looking for someone who has a background in Engineering, whether this be practical or in education. It will be teaching across GCSE and A-Level groups. The team is innovative and require someone with a fresh approach.
Electrical/electronic engineering teacher
Have experience teaching both BTEC and EAL qualifications
Qualified teacher status
Ideally holds an assessor and/or verifiers qualification
Be able to teach:
EAL L3 Further Engineering Science
EAL l Mechanical Principles
BTEC Unit 19 Electronics
EAL Electrical and Electronic principles
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Janisha on 01604 372 495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org