Engineering teacher in Need
Simply Education are working with an Academy in Sittingbourne who are seeking a Teacher of Engineering to join them in September 2020 on a full time permanent basis.
The Academy is based in Sheerness and hosts students aged 11-18. The school aim to build on their positive and established ethos, values and beliefs and are developing a renewed, aspirational vision.
We are looking for a teacher with a passion for teaching Engineering, who can be flexible, adaptable and dynamic. The ideal teacher will have experience of teaching Electrical Engineering. You will have an engaging and enthusiastic approach to managing the classroom with the ability to build fast and effective rapport with pupils.
You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education, Certificate of Education or through the Schools Direct Programme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this school that;
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903 696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.