English, Maths and Science Teachers needed in Southend
Posted 18 days ago
Are you a English, Maths or Science Teacher looking for a job from October 2020?
Simply Education are working on a number of permanent teaching jobs from March 2021, across various subjects within secondary education across the County and UK.
We are not just looking for core subject teachers.... We have vacancies across the curriculum as well as vocational subjects and are looking to speak with a number of different subject specialists.
Working with Simply Education will give you the additional benefit of access to our professional development training delivered by our Education Development Managers. This training is free to teachers registered with Simply Education and provided locally.
Alternatively, if you’re not looking to commit to a permanent position this September, we can also offer local supply work. This is an excellent way to ensure that when you are ready to commit to a permanent post, you have kept your skills up to date and remained in touch with curriculum.
Whichever route you decide to take Simply Education will be able to support you along the way with our experienced consultants that have worked in education recruitment for a number of years in Essex.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Contact our Education Recruitment Specialist Tommy on 01245 570079 to arrange an appointment. We can undertake Facetime, Skype or Zoom interviews currently!
REF: TBI-AB1-ESSXApply Now