English roles available from September
Here at Simply Education we are staying organised throughout this period of uncertainty by connecting with English Teaching professionals who are considering their options for September 2020!
Simply Education proudly work very closely via our Preferred Supplier Partnerships locally, which means that we are market leaders in the area & are able to offer both full & part time roles.
In order to ensure we are able to continue to recruit through this period of time Simply Education are currently able to offer online/ video registrations.
If you are keen to get organised for September 2020, discuss potential roles available & discover how Simply Education are able to support you with securing that next exciting opportunity; then register your details today! You local dedicated consultant will then be in contact directly to discuss opportunities further.
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.