Posted 15 days ago
Are you a secondary English teacher looking for a long term role starting in September with the potential for this to flourish into a permanent role?
We are working with an OFSTED good rated secondary school in Banbury. This school are looking for an English teacher to join their academy on a long term basis with the potential to be kept on as a permanent member of staff if you are the right fit with the role.
This role is a September start to continue on until at least the Christmas holidays!
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- English teacher
- Have strong classroom management skills key stages 3 - 5
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kelsie on 01844 355 581REF: KSH-ENG-OXON