English Teacher - Canterbury
Posted 14 days ago
A school in Canterbury are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated English teacher to join their team. This position will involve working 5 days a week and will begin January 2021. The school has received a ‘good’ Ofsted report from their most recent inspection.
The school are looking for an English teacher with experience of teaching across key stages three and four who brings enthusiasm to the role, as well as a passion to help and improve the children in their classes.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand to give guidance and support, as well as provide information about the job role. Simply have a great relation with the school, having provided several teachers for both short-term and long-term positions.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has recent experience teaching English.
• Has excellent knowledge of KS3 and KS4 Curriculum
• Can promote cultural development
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903 696
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-PLM2-KENTApply Now