English Teacher - Easter Start
English Teacher Needed - Easter Start
Â£110-Â£130 per day
City of Stoke-on-Trent Secondary School
Simply Education are currently working with a Secondary school in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking to appoint a English Teacher from Easter until July 2019. They are you looking for someone with excellent subject knowledge and for someone who has the ability to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we really want to hear from you! We are looking for hard working English Teachers with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in and out of the classroom.
***If you are a NQT we can help you secure a placement with a view to signing off part of your NQT induction***
If you are interest please donâ€™t delay and apply straight away.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Â£75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers â€“ Supporting you every step of the way!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in finding out more information please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Tim on 01782 703103