Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting teachers of English for secondary schools in Ipswich and North Essex.
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be suitable.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent knowledge of KS3/KS4 English
• Have recent teaching experience Strong classroom management skills
• Promote cultural development
• Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sean Alexander on 01245 570 079
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Chelmsford office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SWA-AE5-ESSX