Posted 20 days ago
A school in the Chatham area require an English Teacher to join their team from January 2020. The position is due to start at the beginning of the year on a full time supply basis and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school is Medway and hosts students aged 11-18 and is looking for a teacher with experience teaching English across all Key Stages and a range of abilities. You must demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and deliver lessons in an enthusiastic and engaging manner. The school require a teacher who is flexible and adaptable and who can follow the general curriculum in this subject area as well as possibly helping in other areas of English.
To be a successful English Teacher you will need to;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of National Curriculum
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to commute in and around Rugby on a daily basis
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office on 01634 926067 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-WMF-KENTApply Now