Posted 7 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting a Teacher of English for a secondary school in Medway from Easter until the end of the academic year.
The successful applicant will be working within a supportive team covering KS3 and KS4 year groups. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be suitable. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be suitable.
The secondary school is looking to recruit a teacher on a long term basis as soon as possible that;
* Has excellent knowledge of KS3/KS4 English
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-AHC-KENTApply Now