Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School in Northampton who are recruiting for an English Teacher to join their English department. You will be working in a supportive department and will be teaching English to both KS3 and KS4.
We are ideally looking for an English Specialist teacher with recent experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4. This is a full-time role for the starting in September 2020 and will be atleast for the first term and potentially will continue. The role will require planning, staff meetings and parents evenings.
Due to Covid19 we are currently registering new teachers over video call, if you are interested in this role or interested in registering with us please apply today!
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-EEE-NHMPApply Now