Posted 23 days ago
We are recruiting for a full-time English Teacher to work in an Academy in Northampton from September 2020. This is a full-time, long term position until Christmas 2020.
The ideal teacher will need to have a strong presence in the classroom and good behaviour management skils. The Academy are looking for someone with previous experience however, there is a supportive team in place that you will be working alongside.
This is a full planning role, where you will be expected to plan lessons and teach to KS3 and KS4. You will be expected to attend staff meetings and potentially a parents evening later on in the term.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: PKC-OLM-NRTHApply Now