Posted 23 days ago
We are recruiting for a full-time English Teacher to work at a School based in Wellingborough from January 2021.
The ideal teacher will need to have a strong presence in the classroom and good behaviour management skils. The Academy are looking for someone with previous experience however, there is a supportive team in place that you will be working alongside.
This is a full planning role, where you will be expected to plan lessons and teach to KS3 and KS4. You will be expected to attend staff meetings and parents evenings and complete planning.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-ETH-NHMPApply Now