Posted 12 days ago
Simply Education are working with a friendly and hard-working Secondary School in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, who are looking for an English Teacher to work with them from the 1st November through to Christmas. This position is on a full-time basis & will include planning and school meetings.
If you are interested in this position please click apply, or contact the office for more information. To be put forward for this position you will need to register with Simply Education, this can be completed either face to face or online.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: SGD-ERY-NHMP