Posted 5 days ago
We are representing a Secondary School in Corby who are looking for an English Teacher to start with them full-time January through to the Easter break. This is a full-time, planning position, that will include staff meetings.
This is a lovely School that works hard together and offers lots of support. They are looking to recruit an English specialist with recent experience teaching in Secondary Schools. This is a full time role that will include planning & staff meetings so the successful candidate will need to be able to commit to this.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: SGD-ETF-NHMP