Posted 2 days ago
Are you ready to inspire the next William Shakespeare?
Are you motivational, inspiring and have a passion of working with secondary school students?
If so, then read on…
Simply Education have partnered with a secondary school based in Rugby, Warwickshire who are looking for an English teacher to support their students with their learning.
A real passion for the subject is key as well as experience working with students aged 11 to 16. The school can offer you a real opportunity to develop your teaching skills in addition to making a real difference to young people’s future.
A degree in English Lit/Lang or related will be required.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Suitable for ECTs
• Degree in English Literature or Language
• Evidence of recent professional development
• Evidence of raising levels of achievement and attainment
• Effective use of data to inform planning.
• Experience of lesson planning and effective assessment for learning
• Maintaining a high standard of teaching and learning
• The central role of ICT in teaching and learning
• Curriculum issues and development
• Improvement – raising achievement.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include.
• Your very own dedicated consultant
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Matt on 01604 372 495 or email email@example.comREF: MRM-ENGL-RUGB