English Teacher Jan 2021 - Manchester
Posted 11 days ago
An outstanding secondary school based in Manchester has asked Simply Education to help them recruit for a passionate and enthusiastic KS3&KS4 English teacher to join their team.
This vacancy is due to start in January 2020 and will run through to the end of the academic year.
The ideal candidate for this post will have exceptional subject knowledge and be expected to deliver the highest quality lessons, enabling students to access higher levels of learning through engaging, creative and varied lessons.
You must have a good understanding of the English National Curriculum and be able to plan effective, differentiated lessons.
The school are hoping to interview and shortlist in the next couple weeks.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3 and 4
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
REF: SAF-SEC-ENG1Apply Now