English Teacher required - Jan start!
Posted 15 days ago
The hunt for a suitable English specialist has begun; Simply Education are thrilled to supporting a large secondary school with the recruit from January.
The role is full time teaching key stage 3 & 4. Alevel teaching can be offered, if desired.
You become apart of a very supportive & sucessful English department, who pride themselves in team work!
The post is from January 2021, for a minimum of 1 term & the opportunity to become permanent from Easter.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss this role or other available opportunities, get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: BAL-EN4-MIKEApply Now