English Teacher Required 0.8 Contract
This is a great opportunity for either experienced English Teachers or a Newly Qualified Teachers who have an enthusiasm for their subject and a passion for education!
Simply Education is working with a school located in Stafford who are looking for a English Teacher to join them January. The position is on a 0.8 contract (actual time table to be confirmed).
As a successful English Teacher with Simply Education you will need to;
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or a comparable teaching qualification.
- A genuine passion for teaching and education;
- Have a creative approach to teaching and learning;
- Be flexible and adaptable in the classroom;
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner;
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
- A good work ethic.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Competitive referral schemes
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.