Posted 26 days ago
English Teacher September
A school in Salford are hiring for an English teacher to start for September on a full-time basis.
Role: English Teacher
Salary: £30,990 - £44,559
To be considered for this role, you must possess a genuine passion for educating. Ideally, you will have a degree in this subject, but this is not mandatory. If you feel like you could be right for this role, please get in touch today.
This school offer a supportive and welcoming department and team. They can offer a smooth transition into the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £150 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: BRM-KS34-3523