Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education are working with exclusively with a number of schools in and around Lincoln who are seeking fully qualified English Teachers to support with extra classes when the schools begin to return in March.
The English teacher will be working with Year 10 GCSE students to help prepare them for any assessments next year and to help them catch up with any work they have missed to due to school closures.
The English teacher will be working with full classes and in some cases small groups of lower ability students. As the English Teacher you will be required to create and engaging lessons that will be suitable for students of mixed abilities.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-ENG986-LN20Apply Now