Simply Education are looking for English teachers who are prepared to cover lessons on an ad-hoc basis to help cover teacher gaps in the timetable. There is also the possibility of some roles moving into longer-term positions which will involving planning and marking if desired.
As the successful English Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education or a comparable teaching qualification. This position would also suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT).
- Must be highly motivated and have the ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- Possess a unique and creative teaching style.
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark.
- Have a creative approach to classroom management when dealing with challenging behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Competitive reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today.