English Teachers Needed for Term 3
Simply Education are currently recruiting for a teachers of English. We are looking for teachers that can deliver lessons from KS3 to GCSE classes from January 2020.
Short and long term positions are on offer and for those who want to work 1 day a week to those who want 4/5 days a week this could be the best choice for you for next year.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for English
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching English.
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.