Exam Invigilators- Manchester
Simply Education are currently recruiting for Exam Invigilators who have JCQ qualification to work in schools in the Great Manchester area. We are looking for people with previous experience and who are available during this time.
You will be required to:
- Prepare the room before the exam begins, ensuring that all examination board guidelines are met
- Distribute and collect exam papers, ensuring they are all accounted for and sealed
- Distribute exam invigilators, making sure each person knows their responsibilities during the exams
- Read out the instructions of the exam and open and close the exam
-Supervise pupils during the exam
- Need to have good verbal communication and be comfortable talking to large groups
-Organising pupils quickly and efficiently before the exam and ensuring a calm environment is maintained.
-Provide assistance where necessary
-Follow procedure if there are any suspicions of cheating/malpractice
-You must have a child workforce DBS that is on the update service or be willing to have one processed
-Provide references to cover the last 2 years
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are
-Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
-A personal and friendly service
-A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
-Competitive rates of pay
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
-Minimal administration (no time sheets)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings
-Online diary of bookings, school directions
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out.