Exam Invigilators Needed
Simply Education are looking for a number of Exam Invigilators within the Thanet area to help their schools in extremely busy periods. As an Exam Invigilator you will provide supervision for both internal and external exams.
You will be required throughout the year at exam times, however the Summer term are the busiest periods for exams. You will need to be punctual, reliable and committed.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a school environment, supporting students and making a difference to the students that you will be supervising.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers – Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.