Experienced Nursery Nurse
Posted 29 days ago
Simply Education are proud to be working with an outstanding Day Nursery within Berkshire, who are looking to a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses/ Child Care Practitioners to their dedicated team. If you share an enthusiasm and passion for ensuring children reach their full potential, then this could be the perfect role for you!
The role is a permanent position, 42 hours per week (between Monday - Friday, with 0.5 day off), to start immediately!
You must have a minimum level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification as well as proof of right to work in the UK and be willing to have an enhanced DBS check completed if you do not already have one.
- Contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Plan and facilitate activities, and support children’s learning at all times
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery.
If you're interested in this Nursery Nurse role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please feel free to contact your local Berkshire branch via email@example.com
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated/ hold relevant qualifications or have a level 1, 2 or 3 teaching assistant certificate with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from (for a minimum of 6 months)
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach .
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: BER-NURS-BERKApply Now