Posted 23 days ago
Here at Simply Education we are currently recruiting for fully qualified early years foundation stage teachers who are able to work across EYFS for supply bookings, short-term work or long-term roles based in Chester. These bookings often lead to permanent opportunities, as well as offering flexibility to candidates looking to work part-time hours. We have built great relationships with so many nurseries and schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing – so we need you!
• Salary: £23,000 - £39,000
• Location: Chester
• Start Date: Immediate start available!
• Hours: Flexible, no weekends
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of working with EYFS and a good knowledge of the EYFS Framework to support children and encourage the development of children’s personal, social and language abilities.
What do you need?
- An early years qualification
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant (Madison France)
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now: If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to email@example.com Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form. If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MJF-CWPR-0021