EYFS Teaching Jobs
Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are looking for Early Years Teacher in East Kent area for daily, short term and long term supply roles.
Over the last term we have seen a huge increase in the need for fully qualified teachers specialising in Early Years. We work with schools across East Kent especially the Thanet area. If you are a fully qualified teacher with experience in early years and are looking for flexible work please get in touch!
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah on 01227 903696 or Sarah.F@simplyeducation.co.uk .
REF: SFL-2221-KENTApply Now