Posted 3 days ago
Simply Education is looking for a family learning tutor.
Purpose of the job is to deliver a balanced and flexible programme of Family Learning provision across Lincolnshire
To develop adults’ confidence in their own skills and abilities
To support and develop positive interaction between parent and child
To help signpost families to further learning opportunities within their local community
To deliver accredited courses where appropriate
As the successful family learning tutor, you will need to;
Have a an appropriate and up-to-date qualification/experience in subject to be offered, i.e. relevant teaching qualification, i.e. post 16 teaching qualification (DTTLS), PGCE or Cert ED. Minimum teaching qualification accepted is level 3.
Ideally, evidence of recent teaching of adult learners in community learning setting
Evidence of recent CPD (within the past two years) and the willingness to complete mandatory training as part of the service induction. The mandatory training must be conducted before teaching commences.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: JOK-FLTL-1006