Posted 20 days ago
We are working in Partnership with Lincolnshire County Council and are looking to support them with Family Learning Tutors
The job would be to deliver a balanced and flexible programme of accredited Family Learning provision across Lincolnshire
To develop adults’ confidence in their own skills and abilities
To support and develop positive interaction between parent and child
To help signpost families to further learning opportunities within their local community
As the successful Family Learning Tutor you will need to;
- Have qualification and ability to deliver ESOL or Functional Skills
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Children and Adults.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- Mileage pay
- flexible working when it comes to preparing courses
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: JOK-FMTC-LINC