Flexible Teaching - Medway and Gravesend
Lauren Smith at Simply Education is looking to speak with Fully Qualified Teachers who are seeking work to fit around their home life balance. I am looking for teachers who want to get back into teaching but not the commitment of having to spend hours preparing classes.
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for one day a week to five days a week, we can work around you. I am looking for teachers to go into primary schools to help with school supply needs around Medway and Gravesend. It is important you are available.
It is important that you are reliable, set a good example, work well in a team and represent Simply Education when going into schools.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested booking an appointment on this open day, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call the Kent Senior Consultant Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.