Posted 11 days ago
Simply Education is working with a lovely school in Northampton seeking a full time Food Technology Teacher for January 2024.
The teacher will be required to teach all through the secondary school, Year 7 to Year 13. You will be responsible to manage all their classes, planning, preparing and marking. The candidate will have experience being a food technology teacher and comfortable to key stage 5 ideally. If you are not comfortable with KS5, they will look at a Food Technology teacher for just key stage 3 & 4.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Maths to Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: MJM-HSM-NRTH